Saturday 21 June 2014

The Fountainhead



I’ve read many good books. Some of them have blown me away with the words they carry. The Little Prince holds the trophy for me. Rather, held. It had to make way for The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand. This book is considered to the bible for creative people. I didn’t know about the fame that followed the book until after I had read it. So, my opinion is completely unbiased when I say The Fountainhead is one of the most amazing book ever written.
As I was reading it, I had a sense as if I was reading something very sacred and each word must be read twice so that it could be committed to memory. It is an intensely written book with intense characters who are bound to stay in your head (not your heart) for a long time.
You could ask me why I haven’t written a review.
I feel that by writing a review I will be causing disrespect to those words. You will know what I mean when you read The Fountainhead.

4 comments:

  1. Hm, this sounds like it must be a really great book then. I am going to be reading the little prince this summer because I haven't done that yet, but after I do, I will try this one too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Little Prince is really short yet strong. You will enjoy it!Yes, you should try The Foutainhead. When you do tell me what you think about it. :)

      Delete
  2. Looks like I have to read it as well, sometime sooner. c:

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a comment? You are awesome!
Or you could just say hi! You are still awesome!

#social-icons { margin-bottom:-30px; height:50px; width:100%; clear:both; z-index: 2; position: relative; } .social-media-icons { display:table } .social-media-icons ul { text-align:right; padding:5px 5px 0 0 list-style-image:none; list-style-position:outside; list-style-type:none; } .social-media-icons ul { margin-bottom:0; padding:0; float:right; } .social-media-icons li.media_icon { margin-left:6px; padding-left:0 !important; background:none !important; display:inline; float:left; } .social-media-icons li:hover { -moz-transform: rotate(360deg); -webkit-transform: rotate(360deg); -o-transform: rotate(360deg); transform: rotate(-360deg); -moz-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out; -webkit-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out; -o-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out; -ms-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out; transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out; }