Saturday 27 April 2013

#27. Juliet


Night and day I try
to see ,
to find,
the sense of life.
In a big bang it all
came to me
when I met those eyes.

Let me been the light
at the end of your cave,
let me be the fireflies
on your every night.

Destiny wrote a different
script, where two can
never be one.
Now I wish I wasn’t Romeo
to not be a fighter at all.
Maybe then I would have
penned
a fairytale with no magic
yet making it seem miracles too
took part.


Juliet of my stories
letters to you I write-
No mountains crossed
no rivers bridged
will take me to your land,
Juliet that you are
our life cannot be together this time.

Let me been the light
at the end of your cave,
let me be the fireflies
on your every night…
Where ever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a comment? You are awesome!
Or you could just say hi! You are still awesome!

#social-icons { margin-bottom:-30px; height:50px; width:100%; clear:both; z-index: 2; position: relative; } .social-media-icons { display:table } .social-media-icons ul { text-align:right; padding:5px 5px 0 0 list-style-image:none; list-style-position:outside; list-style-type:none; } .social-media-icons ul { margin-bottom:0; padding:0; float:right; } .social-media-icons li.media_icon { margin-left:6px; padding-left:0 !important; background:none !important; display:inline; float:left; } .social-media-icons li:hover { -moz-transform: rotate(360deg); -webkit-transform: rotate(360deg); -o-transform: rotate(360deg); transform: rotate(-360deg); -moz-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out; -webkit-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out; -o-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out; -ms-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out; transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out; }