Wednesday 3 April 2013

#3.I can read your soul.

towards NaPoWriMo


If only I could see through
the soul of everyman, I would
be rich, wealthy from all the secrets
I would find.
I would know all the hush –hushes,
the tales and stories of life that need
to be hidden from mankind for the good
of man kind.
But I would know and that would
make me invincible, stronger
than any type. I will be able to see
through you and no longer will I
be blind.
The facts and lies will find their
places and no longer can they hide,
 for you see, slowly and brutally,
all the cloak-and-dagger
 I’ll unwind.
So my friend, beware. I am rich
from all that I see. You soul is
no longer your safe house for
I’m the thief you can not stop.
Much you try, it is fruitless for
nothing from me, about you,
 is confined.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a comment? You are awesome!
Or you could just say hi! You are still awesome!

#social-icons { margin-bottom:-30px; height:50px; width:100%; clear:both; z-index: 2; position: relative; } .social-media-icons { display:table } .social-media-icons ul { text-align:right; padding:5px 5px 0 0 list-style-image:none; list-style-position:outside; list-style-type:none; } .social-media-icons ul { margin-bottom:0; padding:0; float:right; } .social-media-icons li.media_icon { margin-left:6px; padding-left:0 !important; background:none !important; display:inline; float:left; } .social-media-icons li:hover { -moz-transform: rotate(360deg); -webkit-transform: rotate(360deg); -o-transform: rotate(360deg); transform: rotate(-360deg); -moz-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out; -webkit-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out; -o-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out; -ms-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out; transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out; }