Friday 13 March 2015

Sunday Soul Santhe



It’s been a while since I last blogged. College has kept me busy and I still feel like I’m not being productive enough!
On March 8 (International Women’s Day) I took a little trip to check out this thing called Sunday Soul Santhe(carnival). This happens every month in my city and I’d heard so much about it. I finally decided to go. What should have been a two-hour journey became a five-hour tiring and costly adventure. Before I show you all the pretty pictures of the Santhe, let me tell you something

       
       >Don’t trust Google maps.

        >Don’t trust Google maps.

        >Don’t depend on the people who seem overly helpful.
       
       >When you are asking someone for the address, spell out the word because some are semi-deaf.


 So, Soul Santhe- A magical mélange of arts and craft. 
It's a platform to promote art, craft, food and music. Anything creative, you can find here. 
















I hope that wasn't a overload of pictures! 

How did you spend Women's Day?
 



11 comments:

  1. Hi! Welcome to my blog. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you were able to get there eventually! I love the looks of the Iron Man keychain and those cupcakes... mmm :) It looks like a lovely and creative place to be, and I hope you enjoyed the trip even though it was tiring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! We were exhausted though XD It was fun! The sun was unbearable but the things we got to see overrode it :)

      Delete
  3. Wow, that place looks awesome. I love those earrings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those earrings are amazing! I really wanted to get them!

      Delete
  4. Looks like a fun event! I have learnt not to trust Google Maps or any kind of navigation device long ago haha :)

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it is the best tool to getting lost!

      Delete
  5. Hey how are you doing dear? Loved all the pics and your dog is really cute!! Well I am too bad when it comes to memorising ways and locations so google maps is my escape most of the times!! ;)

    Happy Weekend
    Ritcha
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dream catchers definitely caught my attention.

    Love always,
    www.loyaltofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome pictures! It looks like you had fun. The dog looks really cute and the cupcakes look really good. The dream catchers look pretty. :)

    pumpkinemilysmiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a comment? You are awesome!
Or you could just say hi! You are still awesome!

#social-icons { margin-bottom:-30px; height:50px; width:100%; clear:both; z-index: 2; position: relative; } .social-media-icons { display:table } .social-media-icons ul { text-align:right; padding:5px 5px 0 0 list-style-image:none; list-style-position:outside; list-style-type:none; } .social-media-icons ul { margin-bottom:0; padding:0; float:right; } .social-media-icons li.media_icon { margin-left:6px; padding-left:0 !important; background:none !important; display:inline; float:left; } .social-media-icons li:hover { -moz-transform: rotate(360deg); -webkit-transform: rotate(360deg); -o-transform: rotate(360deg); transform: rotate(-360deg); -moz-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out; -webkit-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out; -o-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out; -ms-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out; transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out; }